Friday, April 11, 2003

All By Myseeellllf

There is no lonlier feeling than being given everything you want and then having it taken away. I'm learning that there's a difference between missing someone and pining for them. So, while it's all great and good to get swept up in a whirlwind romance, it makes things far too complicated. I've known Jeremiah for a little over two weeks and already I care. I shouldn't but I do. The things he says and the things he does don't always match up and it's confusing and hurtful. And I could totally be blowing this out of proportion but I guess you have to be here to see what he's doing to me. I'm not myself. I'm not a needy person. I'm not. Dammit.

In other news, I saw Michael this morning and he's talked me out of joining a convent. At least this week.

Soundtrack to my world as of right now : Trust Co. - The Lonely Position of Neutral



No comments: