Thursday, April 03, 2003

Distractions

Obviously, I've been a slacker. For that, I apologize. One day, there will be a way to plug the computer into my brain and download everything I have wanted to write for the last few days but haven't had the time. Until then, I'll try to make more of an effort to get back to a daily update. Though it's no excuse for slacking, I can honestly say that in 29 years, I have never been consistently treated as well by a guy as I have in the past seven days. I have never bonded with someone so quickly nor felt so quickly at ease with someone before. I've never wanted to spend all of my time with someone and had that feeling reciprocated before. Crazy.

On a less squishy note, Jeremiah is heading out of town for drills this weekend, so I'm heading out on my own to the Ash St. Saloon tomorrow night to see Michael's band, to the Fez Ballroom to see Dr. Theopolis on Saturday night and if my favortie jackass Matt gets his shit together, there are beers to be had on Sunday. At some point, I'm gonna have to watch Office Space this weekend because I've had that song "Damn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta" in my head all day and that means I'm due to watch it again. Word.




No comments: