Thursday, April 24, 2003

Breaking The Code

I was just thinking about this the other day and it boggles my mind. As far as communication goes, I'm usually pretty good at it. However, I'm beginning to think there's a secret dude code that I need to learn. For example, when I say, "Let's watch a movie...," I actually mean that I want to watch a movie. It's becoming apparent that "Let's watch a movie" is actually secret dude code for "Let's throw a movie in and not watch it because I want to make out with you." This is something chicks just don't get. Is the movie on for background noise? Do you dudes just like the glow from the tv better than normal lighting? If I say "Let's watch a movie," do you think that's an automatic green light to make a move? What's the deal, yo?

Not that this has anything to do with anything, but I'm always looking to be educated on the inner workings of the male mind. Dudes are weird and I need all the help I can get.


No comments: