Monday, April 21, 2003

Hippity Hop

Easter was swell and it was nice to hang out with my family. Now that I've got the niceities out of the way, on to the meat of the post:

I've been feeling nostalgic for those hippity hop things that my grandmother had at her house when I was a kid. You know what I'm talking about - it's a big ball with a loop on top where you hold on and then you straddle the ball and grip on with your knees and bounce around the yard or down the street or wherever. They need to make those for grownups. They also need to make Big Wheels for grownups. Same plastic construction, same forward/reverse pedalling action, same high speed skid potential, but bigger. I'd like to think that grownup size hippity hops and Big Wheels would make the world a happier place and heal broken hearts and get rid of stress and....yeah. But who am I kidding...they'd just be freakin' cool!

No comments: