Thursday, April 17, 2003

Bizarro World

I wish I could let you hear the message that was left on my voice mail by an unavailable number last night. It sounds like a snippet from a cartoon or old radio show or something. I can't quite make out what the announcer guy is saying but it sounds something like, "Beavers are happy! They build things..." and then there're some weird whiz honk zing type sound effects.

Frankly, I wish everyone would leave bizarre messages for me. That one cracked me up. I'd just like to know who sent it. You know what else? I'd like to know who's spending 86 minutes reading my blog from russian time zone 3....or wherever else you people are reading it from. Who's reading this besides the folks I already know? Don't be shy...say hello...leave a comment...tell me you think I suck....whatever. Just say something. Anything.

No comments: