Monday, April 07, 2003

Coo Coo Coo Choo

The boy came back yesterday afternoon. After three phone calls Saturday night, while I was rocking out at the Fez, telling me he missed me and was pretty miserable in the cold, wet, muddy hole he spent part of his evening in, I was happy to see him and he was glad to be home. During one of the calls on Saturday night, he said it was my fault that he was so miserable since he never used to miss home when he went out on drills and the only thing he had to look forward to coming back to was his job. Now he missed me and just wanted to come home to see me. How sweet! He called yesterday around 3ish to let me know he was about 10 minutes away and to come over and meet him while he was still in his uniform (I'd mentioned I wanted to see him in it). After he took a shower and changed, we went back to my place to watch The Ninth Gate, Office Space and Sleepy Hollow. Finally fell asleep around midnight while he was reading a book. ...I really didn't want to get up this morning...

No comments: