Friday, April 04, 2003

Having Your Cake

Well, now that we've got the whole "I don't want a girlfriend right now, I just really enjoy spending time with you/You can't tell me you're falling for me one day and that you don't want a girlfriend the next" conversation out of the way, it has been brought to my attention that I'm janky. Yes, you heard me, janky. I was told I need to quit being so janky. I'm not altogether sure what that means, but it was said to me after I called him a sucky boy and pushed him away from cuddling me. After that, it got ridiculous, we kept laughing and we returned to the previously scheduled cuddling, but there was never any explaination about the jankyness or the not wanting a girlfriend. *grumble, grumble*

In other news, he's introduced me to some new music. Two bands called Reggie and the Full Effect and Finch. Ahh, emo. Plus, he made me a cd with both of those bands and threw two Cure songs on the end, one of which I'd never heard before but has become my new favorite Cure song - it's called "Halo." At least he's good for something...

No comments: