Thursday, December 04, 2003

Back In Action...Sort Of

I'm feeling quite a bit better today. My only stress is work and I expect that to continue until I get settled into my new job in my own office with my own desk and have a clear cut idea of what my responsibilities are going to be. As always, I'm contemplating going out tonight. The mood I'm in later will dictate that decision but I would definitely not be opposed to a quiet night on the couch in front of a movie with dinner, a blanket and a fire in the fireplace.

The wind has been roaring all last night and today and the rain will likely get going full force right about the time I'm leaving work to walk down to my bus stop. At least it's almost Friday. I'm eating popcorn, Oreos and two chocolate covered caramels for lunch and I don't even feel guilty. Ok, maybe a little. Eddie and Steph both had little presents for me when I came back to work today...they said they were worried about me and missed having me around the past two days. That was cute. I need a nap...

No comments: