Tuesday, December 16, 2003

The Sweetest Thing...

So, as you all know, I've been sick. I haven't gone out since Thursday (holy crap!!). I've been tired more than anything for the last two days so I know I'm getting better but besides work, I haven't spent much time with other people. Yesterday when I got home, Shauna and Trip were playing Fusion Frenzy on the XBox and I changed into pajamas and watched for a bit before I ordered a pizza. I knew from the minute I woke up yesterday that I wasn't going out last night, so I got settled on the couch and resigned myself to another night in. Around 8ish, D called and asked if I was going to Dante's. When I said I wasn't, he asked if I wanted him to stop by on his way out and, of course, I said yes. He showed up about an hour later and for about ten minutes, I had as much attention as anyone could possibly want. Hugs, kisses, being told he wanted to see me since he'd been distracted while we were shopping for a few hours on Sunday and he hadn't really seen me for a few days.... I loved every second of it. After he left, he went to his car and came back a minute later with a cd by a band called Far and said I should borrow it because he thought I'd really like them, which I did. And I slept like a baby last night (still dreamless...grr).

While I love spending lots of time with people I care about, I love getting quality time even more...

No comments: