Thursday, December 11, 2003

Even If It's Not Fun, Time Flies

It's already Thursday. It's already the 11th. Guh. My throat was raw and screaming this morning for the third day in a row; I've spent most of today trying to convince my body not to succumb to the plague of which that's a sure sign and just stay healthy. There isn't enough orange juice in the world to fight the germs once they get into my throat, but Mom's patented Listerine cure might do the trick. The coughs that've been few and far between, however, are indicative of a worse fate than being a little hoarse for a few days. I can't stand the idea that I might be getting sick. The smart thing to do would be to stay home, take some NyQuil and get some rest but, since "I am not sick.", there's no need to stay in and miss out on singing some of the new stuff they got the other day at the bar. Gawd, I'm killing me...

Random tangent: it's been awhile. I don't like that. Frustrating, really. Just fyi.

No comments: