Friday, December 05, 2003

Dreamless Sleep

Holy crap. I was in bed and asleep before 10 last night. What the hell? I got tons of sleep but, strangely, don't remember any of my dreams. Usually I dream a lot and remember most of them but, for about the last month, I haven't remembered a single one. Is that weird or what? Maybe there's something I'm trying to block out... Maybe I've just been so tired that my brain isn't processing everything correctly to produce dreams.... Maybe my dreams are being stolen by that freaky scientist guy in The City of Lost Children!!! Aaaggghhh!!! OK, whoa. Everything is going to be fine. Dude. Seriously. Relax. There is no freaky scientist guy and he's not stealing your dreams. Even if he was, all the dreams he steals end up being nightmares so you didn't want to remember dreaming that stuff anyway. So chill out. Geez. You're weird.

No comments: