Friday, December 26, 2003

Out Of The Woodwork

After Shauna and I got back from Christmas festivities in Eugene, we headed straight for the bar. Guy had called and said I should let him know when we got there so he could come meet us... 15 minutes later he walked in the back door. I hadn't seen him since Halloween and he'd changed enough that it took me a minute to recognize him. The once blonde hair was dark again and a four day old mustache/goatee was coming in making him look a little rugged. We liked it.

It took no time at all for us to slide into the old comfort zone and start acting goofy, singing along with the other karaokers and behaving badly. I'm not sure why we don't hang out more often as we always enjoy our time together and say we should hang out more. He's leaving in a few days to go to Hawaii for a week but when he gets back, I'm going to call him and see what's what.

No comments: