Monday, November 25, 2002

And now, all the way from Iceland...

So, check it out.... Dave the "I Saw You" guy called me last night and asked me to go see Sigur Ros with him tonight. Cool beans. Pretty much every music store in town is advertising their new album, which incidentally has no title and none of the tracks have names either, so I'm hoping it'll be a pretty good show. He said a bunch of people from work are going without having heard them just based on what other folks have said about how cool the band is. Huh.

I just found out today that I've got a temp assignment starting tomorrow at 8am, which means getting up at 6am, that runs the rest of this week and all of next. Guh. Not working has spoiled me with sleeping in until 8 or 9 but hasn't done much for my bank account, so it's time to take one for the team and quit being a lazy ass. Sleep is good but, at this point, money is better.

No comments: