Monday, November 04, 2002

CD Junkie

There are a crapload of used cd stores in Portland. This makes me happy. In the last few weeks I've bought the following:

Sneaker Pimps - "Bloodsport"
Amar - "Outside"
Vast - "Music For People"
Juliana Hatfield - "Hey Babe"
The Emo Diaries Vol. 1 & 5
Heather Nova - "Siren"
Jimmy Eat World - "Clarity"
Indie Top 20 compliation
The Matador Records 10th Anniversary Anthology
Coldplay - "A Rush of Blood to the Head"
Another Year on the Streets Vol. 1 & 2
Camber - "Beautiful Charade"
Pretty Girls Make Graves - "Good Health"
Pinback - "Blue Screen Life"

I'm still adding to the list I keep in my bag of new stuff I want (like Modest Mouse, but I can't decide which album to get) and I'm gonna have to get another rack to keep all this stuff organized. Guh. Must....not...give...in.....to.....the temptation..... must...not...buy...more...cds.....

No comments: