Sunday, November 10, 2002

Come on down

I think a friend from Seattle is coming down tomorrow to stay for a night or two. We haven't seen each other since I was in NYC, where he was previously living, three years ago. Should be a good time and since he's never been to Portland, I get to play tour guide again. I love it! I've also been invited to go down to Eugene next weekend to hang out with Becca and Heath so I may drop in for a night and see what's shakin'. Guess he's been going through some rough times and she thinks a visit from me would maybe do him some good (or just get his mind off of his troubles for awhile). If I head down Saturday day, I can surprise him at work and maybe cheer him up a little. If I wasn't convinced that he has to work, I'd invite them up here just to get them out of town for a break from the drama. Anyway, it'll be good both to have a visitor and to be one... makes for interesting stories to tell later...

No comments: