Wednesday, October 30, 2002

It's just that easy

Going to see Punch Drunk Love with Bolton this afternoon. He's a friend of Ryan's who has hung out with us a few times and is a serious movie hound. I've heard nothing but good stuff about the movie, so I'm excited.

Since tomorrow is the 10th anniversary of the day we met, I had this idea that O. and I should recreate the scene from our first Halloween, only with updated costumes, and go do dinner. He was in a grass skirt, had his face painted like a skull and was smoking a cigar. I had on a big pink southern belle dress and my hair in pincurls. Obviously, I don't have the dress anymore and he didn't keep the grass skirt (what was he thinking?) so we'd have to change things up a little, but we'll see if he goes for it. There's a big haunted house set up downtown so maybe we could hit that after dinner..... man, I'm full of good ideas today! Yeah, baby. Fire it up.

No comments: