Wednesday, October 16, 2002

My Eyes!! My Eyes!! It Burns!!

No one ever said staring at anything for too long was good for you, but I think I may have grounds for a multi-million dollar law suit against Microsoft for not including a disclaimer in their XBox manual that says playing Halo for 3 1/2 hours straight may cause temporary paralysis of the lower extremities, early symptoms of arthritis in the hands, arms, and neck, and impaired vision for extended periods of time (even after the game system has been turned off). Hell, if the lady who sued McDonald's for not telling her that the coffee was really hot can win, so could I. Just in case, I think I'm going to go play some more just to make sure it's really the game system causing me this pain and suffering and not the Bass I drank last night.

No comments: