Thursday, October 31, 2002

Hello, weinie.

If you haven't seen Punch Drunk Love, go. Right now. It's for your own good.

Well, it's Halloween and I have no plan. That's sort of sad but unless I dress up to give out candy or O. calls me and says, "yeah, fire it up, let's go out...," I think I'm in for a night of scary movies and hanging out with the holy trinity of moi (that's me, myself and I for those of you who are hung-over, stoned, haven't had your coffee or are just slow today). I remember going trick-or-treating and thinking the people who answered the door in a costume were cool... like they still had some little kid left in them that was itching to get out and roam the neighborhood with us. So, since that's definitely true of me, I may get all dolled up like a fairy godmother and give out treats to the little ghouls and goblins that are braving the cold wind we've got going on here. I love seeing the kids anyway, so if O. doesn't come through, I won't be too disappointed. What're you wearing?

No comments: