Tuesday, October 22, 2002

Now We're Cookin'

Ok, actually I'm cookin'. Stir fry chicken and veggies with a side of rice to be exact. I didn't cook much when I lived alone because it's too hard to adjust portions for one person and I'm not a big fan of leftovers (depends what it is, though). I'm a pretty good cook, too, if I do say so myself. Guess it's one of those things where it's just not worth it if there isn't someone else around to enjoy all the work I put into it. So, now that I have a fairly captive audience, I can let out the culinary genius I've kept closeted for the last few years. Yeah, baby. Watch out, little chickens, I'm coming for you. Don't think I forgot about you Mr. Salmon Steak. I've got some butter and herbs with your name on it, little fishy. Anyone want seconds? Wait, firsts??

No comments: