Tuesday, October 15, 2002

The XBox of Doom

I come rolling out of my room at 9am and what's going on in the living room? Spiderman, The Game. And it had been for at least an hour. I knew it!! That XBox is going to be the focal point of all social interaction and time suckage for at least a few weeks. Not a problem, though. I can hang with the video game posse. I just need to find a game that I really like for the XBox or lock myself in my room with my Playstation and play the games I already know and love. Somehow, that doesn't sound like as much fun as playing XBox with the roomies, but I found out very quickly that I SUCK at Spiderman. I haven't tried to play Halo yet and those are the games we have so far. I just know that renting games will likely rival renting dvds from now on and while we're all movie hounds, games are going to be more difficult as far a decision making goes. I'm digging just watching the other two play as this point... as long as they keep passing levels. It's as frustrating for the watchers as for the player when the charater keeps dying and you have to play the same level over and over and never get anywhere. So, kick ass, dudes. Don't make me rent some cheezy game like Simpson's Racing.... 'cause I will. And I'm not just saying that. I will.

No comments: