Sunday, October 27, 2002

One More Thing

For the first time in about a month, I went to the guys' house after the show on Friday night. I had made a point of asking J. what the plan was and since it was Crapper's birthday, I knew folks would be up all night and in a party mood. He'd said come hang out so I was in a pretty good mood despite the new girl J. has been hanging out with when she's in town from Eugene. I'm tired of the song and dance games we've been playing and I just want to have a good, friendly relationship with him, so I'm taking the high road and stepping aside. If he wants to be with some random chick he just met a few weeks ago, then so be it. If you love someone, you set them free or whatever, so that's what I'm doing. It's the right thing to do and it'll make things with J. return to the regularly scheduled program. All I have to do now is stop wanting to kiss him everytime I see him. No problem, right? Um, yeah... right. We made plans Friday night to go see the Jackass movie later today, so that's something. Now if I could only get my mind to shut down for a few hours, it'll all be good.

No comments: