Friday, June 06, 2003

I'm Off And You're Not. Ha.

Because they had me come in to work last Sunday, I have a three day weekend. Started things off last night at Berbati's Pan and saw the Charmparticles, half of whom I know from when they were in Drive. I hadn't seen Adam in forever and their set blew me away. Adam and Pam are so vocally tuned into each other that I can't imagine them not being in a band together. Also had the pleasure of 3/4 of Sophe Lux's (the band I went to see that played with Jonah last weekend) company at the show. Good times.

Since I'm off on a weekday when the eye docs are actually working, I might finally get to have my eyes checked today and get the glasses I've been putting off for almost a month now. Shopping, a pedicure and maybe hanging out with some guy I know are also on the agenda, so I'd better get moving....more later.

No comments: