Tuesday, June 17, 2003

Should I Stay Or Should I Go?

I've decided this is my new theme song and I'm gonna start practicing it in the shower to sing at karaoke. Generally, this is what happens when no one's paying attention to me. I get a new theme song to entertain myself. Lately, it's been worse at night when I'm reminded that I'm sleeping alone...again. But whenever I'm feeling like this, I think it's probably best to go. I'll leave you with the words to a Stereo Crush song called "Break In Two":

i said please leave my heart
the way you found it
there's only so far i can let you in
but colors in your eyes
i open up through your eyes to you
baby lie silent in my arms
words don't seem to mean anything new
but in you i find trust
i'm breaking down
breaking down right in front of you
and after awhile
awhile without you
oh you know this all would break in two
and after awhile
away from you
without you all would soon just blow in two
kisses only mean what they are given
they didn't seem to mean anything new
but sweetest from your mouth
now i will never doubt another kiss from you
she said love is just a word
a lyrical word sung by the birds
when i thought i knew how the song would go
she taught me words that i didn't know

No comments: