Thursday, June 19, 2003

Letters Unsent

Hey you, it's me. Just wanted to see what you've been up to and how you've been. I know spending time alone because you want to is great, but spending time alone when you don't want to isn't so much fun... The weekend starts tomorrow and I have no plans. Not one. Which means the possibilities are endless. So, maybe, if you aren't busy, we could go catch a movie. Or we could hang out at a local dive, drink like fish and laugh ourselves silly. Or we could go out to the beach, wander around on the dunes and take goofy pictures.... I miss the beach. And I kinda miss you too, but not in a sad achy gone forever sort of way, but a good way. I miss you in a way that reminds me how much I enjoy your company. I wish there were more hours in the week so I could spend some of them with you, but there aren't and I know you're busy. So, yeah. Let me know if you happen to have nothing to do this weekend, or any weekend, and then we can do nothing together. I hope this finds you well and happy...

Love and such,

~Me

No comments: