Friday, June 20, 2003

So Damn Funny, I'm Posting It Twice

This seriously never gets old for me. Never. It doesn't matter if I'm already in a good mood or if I'm royally pissed off. When I see this, everything is better. And then I do the happy dance. If you'd like to see the happy dance, you must come visit. 'Cause I'll do it. I will. For reals.

I got to talk to Josh last night. I love that guy, but don't tell him, 'cause it's a secret. I asked for a bedtime story, as is now the norm when I actually get to talk to him on the phone (the calls are few and far between anymore since he works weird hours and our schedules sort of clash and the time difference between here and Toronto). He told me a story about a guy who met this girl in NYC and how he became entangled in her evil web of evil (yes, it's so evil you have to say it twice) and how everything bad that happened to him from then on was blamed on the evil. After a great story like that, I slept like a baby.

Tomorrow evening is going to be a sushi and shopping extravaganza with Jen from work. If I overdose on rice and shoes, don't worry...I'll have died happy.

No comments: