Tuesday, June 10, 2003

Mmmm....Bacon...

It's started. The terrible craving for breakfast food has reared it's ugly head again. Right now, it's manageable. I can pretend I'm not thinking about going to Elmer's or Cup and Saucer or the 24 Hour Hotcake House. But by next weekend, it's not going to be pretty. And for some reason, the stuff I make at home doesn't quite cut it. The evil breakfast craving beast won't be satisfied with mere cereal or frozen waffles. Oh no, that would be too easy. It must have bacon. And scrambled eggs. And french toast. And maybe some hash browns. I suppose home fries would do. And real potato pancakes are good too. Ooo, or a bagel with cream cheese. And fresh squeezed orange juice. No wait, I just had a moment of clarity....dutch babies. Man oh man. With the lemon and the powdered sugar and the butter and the puffy goodness.... *drool* Ok, I gotta go eat.

No comments: